Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul Area
Talent Acquisition Sourcer / Employer Branding Specialist (Vista Outdoor)
September 2016 – Present
Employer Branding | Talent Acquisition | Sourcing | Social Media | EVP
- Supporting Talent Acquisition Team with sourcing and recruiting efforts nationwide.
- Focus on candidate identification, market research, tactical activity design and execution, optimization of social channels, talent pipeline programs and employer brand.
- Partner with the Communication and Marketing teams to manage the Vista Outdoor presence and related activities on social media designed to advance the company’s positioning as an employer of choice, including: LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Facebook, Youtube, & Twitter.
- Design and execute a broad employer brand communications campaign to build market awareness for Vista Outdoor as an employer of choice.
- Work with internal recruiters and hiring teams to understand hiring priorities and to design segmented talent acquisition campaigns that can be tracked from social media channel.
- Develop and execute targeted sourcing and employment branding campaigns over designated corporate social media channels.
- Conduct competitive market research to identify best practices and to improve campaigns.
- Design and execute research projects into competitor organizations, including direct outreach to prospects.
- Train and coach recruiters and hiring teams, on an ongoing basis, on maximizing their outreach through personal social media channels in support of hiring priorities.
- Utilizing knowledge of SEO/SEM best practices and strategies.
- Analyze social media and web metrics and related data to assess ROI of efforts and recommend improvements to strategic and tactical plans.
- Superior internet sourcing skills, including expert understanding of Boolean searching.
- Tenacious ability to conduct exhaustive research via internet, social media tools, enterprise applicant tracking system, print material, and the telephone.
Talent Acquisition Sourcer (G&K)
April 2016 – September 2016
Talent Acquisition | Employer Branding | Sourcing | Full Cycle | Talent Communities
- Sourcing sales, marketing, finance, & information technology professionals.
- Manage employer branding efforts in the talent acquisition space.
- Developing an employee value proposition strategy at G&K.
- Manage social media campaigns and job advertisements.
- Develop creative and innovative sourcing strategies to attract qualified professionals.
- Consistently build and maintain an active pipeline of candidates within the assigned regions.
- Responsible for all sourcing and recruitment strategies.
- Training recruitment team on sourcing best practices.
- Spokeo, Connectifer, ContextScout, Openweb, Broadlook, and Taleo.
Lead Talent Sourcer (Entero)
November 2014 – March 2016
Candidate Engagement | Phone Screens | Cold Calls | Interview Process | Full Cycle
- Researching the web for directories and contact lists.
- Train and manage the sourcing team.
- Developing a training program for the recruitment team.
- Actively sourcing and building leads for recruiting teams.
- Recruiting information technology, finance, engineering, & healthcare professionals (Contract/Perm).
- Responsible for all research/data mining/sourcing activities.
- Contributing in the development and delivery of sourcing support and solutions for the team.
- Staying current with developments in the given industry through professional associations, user groups, college & alumni associations, and networking.
- Providing best practice to team on sourcing strategies, sourcing tools and sourcing technologies.
- Using search aggregators – Connectifer / Talentbin / Prophet
Lead Sourcer – Research Analyst (Allegis Global Solutions RPO)
May 2011 – October 2014
Sourcing | Market Intelligence | Training | Talent Mapping | Social Recruiting
- Managed a team of sourcers on various RPO accounts.
- Developed sourcing training programs for IT, Finance, & Healthcare industries.
- Responsible for reporting and ROI on key recruitment sourcing channels.
- Worked with Allegis recruitment team, and client management to understand the core client business groups, customer groups, and possible future and current candidates.
- Provided strategic source mapping for the given account, industry or region to use and refer to.
- Implemented the sourcing strategy for each search, and sourced candidates for external job searches from networks, associations, websites, and direct sources.
- Created the source map which requires: the use of meta search engines, deep web searches, Boolean logic and keyword stemming principles, social search aggregators, mining of social networks and the identification and assessment of skilled non-applicants.
- Proactively networked and sought out the right candidates in an expeditious and most cost effective manner.
- Developed and executed search strategies from the sourcing map for position requisitions.
- Managed and expedited the candidate flow and candidate submittals for open requisitions in conjunction with the appropriate recruiter.
- Responsible for all research /data mining /sourcing activities.
- Contributed in the development and delivery of sourcing support and solutions for the team.
- Stayed current with developments in the given industry through professional associations, user groups, college & alumni associations, and networking.
- Provided best practice to team on sourcing strategies, recruiting tools and technologies.
- Clients: AMEX, CA Technologies, Best Buy, Onyx Pharma, CSC, CDW, Zodiac, Barclay’s, Cegedim, BaazarVoice, Softcard, Lowe’s, HSBC, Fresenius, eTrade, Moody’s, Hilton, McGraw Hill, UMUC, naviHealth, Schlumberger, & Starwood.
Social Media Specialist (Bluespire Marketing)
May 2010 – May 2011
Content Marketing | SEO | PPC | Email Campaigns | Blogging | Mobile Advertising | HTML
- Deployed content using Hootsuite and Tweetdeck.
- Managed day-to-day social media operations, participating in conversations across a variety of social media channels including Twitter, Facebook fan pages, and social book marking sites.
- Updated content on clients’ internal HTML and WordPress websites.
- Fully developed a social search optimization strategy and implemented the strategy on a quarterly basis to upper management and clients.
- Helped with Adwords / PPC campaigns optimizing keywords as well as targeting geographic locations for various clients.
Additional Honors & Awards
MVP Month (June 2015) – Entero
Ranked Top Modern-Day Sourcer for 2014 by Mark Tortorici (SourceCon)
AGS – Strategic Talent Acquisition MVP Award – 2013
AGS – Employee of the Month Spotlight 2012
AIRS – Certified Social Sourcing Recruiter 4.0
AIRS – Jumpstart Your Social Media Strategy
AIRS – Certified Diversity Recruiter 9.0
AIRS – Serious Scientific Sourcing for Biotech and Pharmaceutical Candidates
AIRS – Strategic Social Media – Advanced Searches of Social Media Sites
AIRS – SearchLab 12.0
AIRS – Certified Social Media Recruiter
Technologies: Find.ly, Success Factors, Jobvite, Avature, Taleo, Bullhorn, JobDiva, Salesforce CRM.
Education: Bethel University – Business